Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Week 10: I'm Still Doing This!






Whew! It's been over a month since my last post, but fear not! I have been diligently drawing Kid Hercules daily (I'm actually on day 141 as I write this) and will do my best to get back on track with regular weekly posts. 

Turns out there are many aspects to this type of challenge that are almost impossible to anticipate ahead of time. Running out of ideas is the first major obstacle I encountered. (Seems like I had so many when I started...) Thankfully, Pinterest came to the rescue and has provided me with a wealth of inspiration from the greats- Jack Kirby, Bruce Timm, Jeff Smith and many more. 

I have been doubly thankful since during these past few months I was also incredibly busy and by the time it came for to do my daily Kid Hercules drawing, I was pretty glazed. Knowing that I could just log on to Pinterest and find a great reference helped me stay in the game at time when I probably would've had to quit. 

So if you think you've seen some of these images somewhere else before, you probably have!

No comments:

Post a Comment